Auckland Neighbours That Can Help On Your Journey To Healing
Better Blokes is a founding member of Male Survivors Aotearoa ( MSA ) . MSA’s strategic agenda is to ensure all male survivors of sexual abuse have access to a sustainable national network of appropriate high quality support services.
Enabling the well-being of male survivors of sexual abuse
It is indeed a big river that cannot be crossed.
Manager: Jim Bailey
Phone: (+64) 021 378987
- Confidential listening and care
- Intentional Peer Support
- One on One and Peer Group Support
- Referrals for Specialist Support
- Family and Whanau Support
- Advocacy in any area of need as a survivor
- Assistance with ACC Claims
- Information and Resources
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start from where you are and change the ending.