Aoake te Rā – Bereaved by Suicide Service
Providing support and manaaki to individuals, whānau and communities who have lost someone to suicide.
Offering a service of focused support following bereavement by suicide. The service is:
- available to all ages and at any stage after bereavement
- a brief service with approximately four hours support per person (eg four 60 minute sessions)
- available for individuals, couple or whānau groups
- choice of face to face, online and phone services
- one of a range of services that support people bereaved by suicide (see diagrame)
- aim to be a culturally responsive, safe and effective service
- they work with identified local Providers (eg counsellors, psychologists and other health professionals). They are trained in suicide bereavement.
Online referral form.
Leave a message on 0800 000 053 (please leave name and contact details)