Anxiety NZ Helpline gives vital support to hundreds of people each month who experience all forms of anxiety, including Panic Attacks, Phobias and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.24/7 FREE Helpline | Anxiety NZ website
What Do We Provide?
- We will listen and support you with empathy and unconditioned acceptance.
- We can take you through breathing and relaxation exercises that are really effective in minimising feelings of anxiety and panic.
- We can discuss practical strategies you can learn and apply whenever anxiety and panic starts to feel overwhelming.
- We will offer encouragement, education, and advice for anyone who is supporting someone struggling with anxiety.
Who Will I Be Talking To?
Our Helpline is staffed by specially trained and understanding volunteers. If you are
experiencing anxiety or panic and don’t know what to do, our Helpline staff are well
equipped to walk and talk you through the experience.
Who Can Ring the Helpline?
- Anyone who is experiencing ongoing stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Phobias, and associated issues.
- Concerned family members, loved ones, and supporters of anyone in an anxiety related crisis.