Social Sector Accreditation Standards – The organisation will have a policy and procedure in place to ensure work with clients is carried out in a culturally competent manner.
Evidence the organisation ensures services are culturally appropriate may be found in:
- cultural diversity in client data
- cultural diversity of staffing
- cultural training and supervision provided to staff
- consultations with cultural group(s)
- the use of cultural networks, and advocacy and interest groups
- the translation of documents and records
- documentation relating to the use of cultural advocates
- data on ethnicity used to design and deliver appropriate programmes and services.