2. Don’t say “I’ll do it tomorrow” or “I don’t have time.” Tomorrow tends to be the imaginary land that never arrives, and 95-99% of the time when people say “I’ll do it tomorrow” or “I don’t have time” it really means “I’d rather just be lazy.”
3. Don’t make excuses. Just do it.If you’re making excuses then all that means is your really don’t want it that badly.
4. Read books. Get off the internet. Stop reading pointless 3 paragraph articles and read something substantial. It will help expand your vocabulary, it will open your mind, it will inspire real thinking and creativity, and more.
5. Make sure you understand your credit score.
6. Save money. Be aggressive about it. In the next 5-10 years, you’ll probably be extremely happy that you did so.
7. Don’t hold grudges.
8. Laugh and smile. Always. Having a bad day? First, Smile.
9. Stop and smell the roses.
10. Be thankful and grateful.
11. Be charitable. Not just with your money or your time, but with who you are.
12. Be selfish. Sometimes.
13. Keep your phone in your pocket when with friends and family. Enjoy your time with them. You can always use technology, you won’t always have time with your loved ones.
14. Don’t be shy. Talk to people. Don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with strangers.
15. Listen. When someone is talking to you, LISTEN.
16. Be yourself, but don’t be an A-Hole.
17. Travel. If you can, travel.
18. Be open minded. You don’t know it all. You never will. You also couldn’t possibly understand everything so be aware of that.
19. Love like a puppy. Don’t be afraid to let others in. Love unconditionally.
20. Ask why and be curious. Why is one of the single most powerful words we have as humans.
21. Follow your passions and your dreams.
22. Be a child.